Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Jake hit the following:
- Clayton Williams dies at age 88
- Recap: NAPE Crowds ‘Resilient’ Through Tough A&D Times
- It’s not ‘appropriate’ to compare energy stocks to tobacco, Chevron CEO says
- Oil and gas stocks will continue to get beaten down without consolidation, Jim Cramer says
- BP Aims for Net-Zero Emissions, Oxy To End Flaring
- Schlumberger moves technology chief to head of ‘new energy’ division
- Mayo Clinic’s oil and gas wells are pumping out revenue as climate activists call for divestiture
- What Russia’s $300B investment in Arctic oil and gas means for Canada
- Fire damage at Exxon’s second largest U.S. refinery leaves restart uncertain
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 3/1/2020 – The American Rig count is 790 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
- Wildcatters Ball
- API Luncheon
- API Energy Houston Three Gun Chapter
- DoqaruCon: Creating High Impact Sales in Energy
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us