Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Jake hit the following:
- Tech and Energy are Teaming Up – A Market Review
- Saudi Aramco to Invest $110B in Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field
- Cimarex Ties Exec Compensation to Emission Reduction
- Crazy Shale Growth is a Thing of the Past
- Largest Bank in US WILL NOT fund Fossil Fuel Extraction in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Democrats Courting Oklahomans seeking Limits on Oil & Gas Production
- Big Money Still Loves Oil & Gas
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 3/8/2020 – The American Rig count is 791 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
OGGN EVENTS HAVE BEEN DELAYED – UPDATED SCHEDULE ON THE WAY!
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us