Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Jake hit the following:
- Oil Plunges After IEA Says Demand is in Free Fall
- Energy Department withdraws tender to fill Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- The US Fracturing Market Is Sinking, But How Low Will It Go
- Is This The Beginning Of The End For Texas Oil
- Russia Says Oil Isn’t on Agenda for G-20 Call
- Chevron Hits the Brakes on Permian, Cuts $8 Billion Across Company
- Oxy Adds to Cuts and Icahn Wins Board Appointments
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 3/31/2020 – The American Rig count is 728 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
OGGN EVENTS HAVE BEEN DELAYED – UPDATED SCHEDULE ON THE WAY!
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us