Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- As Russia and Saudi Arabia Retreat, U.S. Oil Industry Avoids the Worst
- Meeting Strict Government Standards for Wastewater Reuse and Improved Water Quality
- Women Working Offshore Encourage Others to Come Aboard
- DOE Negotiating SPR Oil Storage Contract Awards
- Exxon Mobil to Boost Production of Chemical, Rubbing Alcohol Needed to Make Masks, Gowns and Sanitizer
- Saskatchewan Provincial Government Unveils Help for Oil and Gas Industry
- Shell Sets More Ambitious Emissions Goals
- Oil Glut May Overwhelm Storage Tanks in Weeks
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 4/17/2020 – The American Rig count is 529 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
BUILDING A BRAND IN ENERGY – APRIL 30TH – WEBINAR
REGISTER TODAY: https://oggn-marketing-webinar.eventbrite.com
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us