Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Oil Trading Below Zero as Futures Market Craters
- Stimulus Options for the Oil Patch
- Trump Plans to Help Oil Patch Despite Democrats’ Opposition
- Texas Railroad Commission Avoids Proration Vote
- NOIA elects Chairman Galen Cobb, Halliburton, & Vice Chairman Matt McCarroll, Fieldwood Energy
- U.S. oil consumption stabilizes but stockpiles continue to swell
- Air Liquide signs 11 new long-term contracts for On-Site gas supply
- U.S. investigating Multimillion-dollar trading fraud via OPEC+ insiders
- Facing backlash, Saudis could reroute oil tankers headed for US
- Bitdefender: Spearphishing Campaigns Targeting Oil and Gas Industry
- Turns Out RuPaul May Be Fracking on His Enormous Ranch
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
Have a question? Click here to ask. As of 4/30/2020 – The American Rig count is 378 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us