Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Texas oil and gas regulators reject production cuts
- Indian state refiners scale up crude processing as fuel demand improves
- Oil Is Back In Demand As Drivers Return To The Roads
- Williams lands Gulf of Mexico pipeline deal with Chevron, Total
- Energy Bodies Request Virus Testing Prioritization
- Oil Posts Five-Week High
- America’s Oil And Gas Jobs Could Soon Come Roaring Back
- World Petroleum Congress Event in Houston Pushed to 2021
- Natural Gas Prices Could Double Next Year
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 5/20/2020 – The American Rig count is 339 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us