Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Google says it won’t build AI tools for oil and gas drillers
- Few U.S. oil and gas firms return small-business COVID-19 loans
- Industry Bodies Partner on Inclusive Campaign
- Oil Prices Surging After Plunging into Abyss
- Total lands $15 billion financing commitment for Mozambique LNG project
- U.S. EPA draft would lift US biofuel blending mandates slightly in 2021
- The World’s Top Oil Importer Is Expanding Its Storage Capacity
- Europe Set To Unveil Its $500 Billion ‘Green Deal’
- FERC approves Alaska LNG project, though viability in doubt
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
Have a question? Click here to ask. As of 5/29/2020 – The American Rig count is 301 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us