Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Russian Power Plant Spills Thousands Of Tons Of Oil Into Arctic Region
- US fracturing slowdown led to DUC wells pile up
- Strike secures rig for Q3 spud of West Erregula 3
- Mountain Valley gas pipeline to enter service early-2021
- Top Oil Refiners Aim To Boost Synthetic Fuel Sales
- EIA Raises Oil Price Forecasts
- Corpus Christi oil export terminal comes online as shipments fall
- Neptune Reports North Sea Permit Win, Executive Update
- Oil and Gas Conversations Surge on Twitter
- SparkCognition and Siemens team up on AI-driven cyber defense system for endpoint energy assets
- OPEC’s No.2 Is Planning To Develop Huge Gas Reserves
- JP Morgan Predicts $100 Oil
- Norway Sweetens Deal In Latest Mature Oil Area Offering
- Aramco completes acquisition of 70% stake in SABIC
- U.S. EPA receives 52 new petitions for retroactive biofuel blending waivers
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 6/14/2020 – The American Rig count is 266 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Director, Kathryn Mills
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us