Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Dakota Access Pipeline to Shut Down Pending Review, Federal Judge Rules
- Texas oil industry crafts plan for students to graduate debt free with 6-figure job
- API Welcomes USMCA Implementation
- Oil prices resume climb on positive U.S. jobs report
- Buffett’s Berkshire to buy Dominion Energy gas assets for $4B
- Eni makes new gas discovery off Egypt
- Dominion, Duke exit pipeline project after years of delays
- Pirates Attack FPSO and Kidnap 9
- Saudis hike oil prices to key markets on rising energy demand
- Kosmos Energy Urges Gov’t to Facilitate More Exploration Projects to Alleviate COVID-19 Impact on Oil Industry
- High Quality Oil And Gas Assets Should Drive An M&A Recovery
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
Have a question? Click here to ask. As of 7/8/2020 – The American Rig count is 276 active rigs. 2% up from last week.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us