Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Activists Not Only Slow Oil Pipelines, But Also Power Lines Needed For Renewable Energy
- Energy Transfer Vows to Keep Pipeline Open After Court Order
- Energy secretary: Oil and gas will ‘come back very, very strong’
- Libya Lifts Force Majeure On All Oil Exports
- Talos Energy Receives Official Instruction To Unitize The Zama Field Within 120 Working Days
- Drilling Down: Midland independent defies downturn
- Joe Biden still doesn’t have a plan to stop oil and gas production
- OPEC Readies Next Move
- The oil and gas industry should use technology to reimagine the global energy system
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 07/15/2020 –The American Rig count is 279 active rigs. 0% change from last week.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us