Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Chevron picks Noble in biggest U.S. energy deal since the oil crash
- BOEM Proposes New GOM Lease Sale
- Halliburton, Microsoft and Accenture form agreement to advance digital capabilities
- Energy trader Vitol enters U.S. oil and gas upstream
- U.S. Regulators Approve Elba Island LNG Expansion
- China Owes $42 Billion To Clean Energy Companies
- Halliburton shares rise as cost-cutting measures deliver results
- Premier Oil completes deal to buy BP North Sea assets in $565 million deal
- OPEC Has New Competitor as China Ships Oil From Swelling Storage
- Russian mayor charged over Arctic fuel spill resigns – RIA
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
As of 07/23/2020 –The American Rig count is 290 active rigs. 4% up from last week.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us