Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- BW Reveals Fate of Kidnapped Crew
- Equinor Promotes Technology Chief to CEO To Lead Clean-Energy Push
- OPEC+ Pressures Iraq To Take Deeper Cuts as Non-Compliance Continues
- Is The OPEC+ Alliance Coming to An End?
- Black Swans and Gray Rhinos: Building Future Resilience
- Cost of Shale Gas Drilling Permit in Pennsylvania Jumps 150%
- RRC Seeks Public Comment on Flaring Rule Changes
- The Oil and Gas Industry Is Going Remote
- 2022 Should Benefit from Pent-Up Demand for Rigs
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us