Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Berkshire Hathaway Sells Its Oxy Stake
- Shell Is Recruiting Science Graduates to Build Blockchain Use Cases for Oil and Gas
- ConocoPhillips Gets U.S. Green Light for Alaska Oil Project
- Companies Offer Super-Cool Solution to Flaring Gas in the Permian
- US Seizes 1.1 Million Barrels of Iranian Gasoline Bound for Venezuela: DOJ
- Iranians Raided Tanker Off UAE Searching for 1M Barrels of Petroleum Seized by U.S.; DOJ: ‘They Were Looking for Their Gas’
- Mauritius: Major Hair Collection Campaign to Prevent Environmental Disaster
- Southwestern Energy to acquire Montage Resources in all-stock deal
- Willie Nelson and Paul Simon Rail Against Controversial Texas Pipeline
- Biden VP Pick Has Record of Fighting Oil Industry
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us