Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- North Face Turns Back on West Texas Oil and Gas Company
- Texas Regulator Banned from Waiving Environmental Rules
- Iran Plans to Double Oil Output In 2021 Under Weaker U.S. Sanctions
- Oil Rigs May End Their Days as Valuable Artificial Reefs
- Russia Restarts Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Construction Despite U.S. Sanctions
- China and Malaysia In Another Staredown Over Offshore Drilling
- Piracy Attacks on Oil Facilities and Vessels: An Issue The U.S. Could Soon Face
- Meet the Cruise Liner For Ships! Massive Carrier Craft Can Hold Up To 22 Barges – And Even an Oil Rig – On Its Back
- Contentious NJ River Terminal to Export Fracked PA Natural Gas Gets Final Approval
- Rig Count Sees Largest One-Week Increase Since January
Support the Show: Reviews
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
Have a question? Click here to ask.
Great overview of oil and gas ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
A great review of some of the global moves in the oil and gas sector. Clearly the hosts have done their homework and know the industry well. I like the international perspective. If you’ve ever wanted to know why the big international companies make moves the way they do you should listen to this.
hshields79 via Apple Podcasts · Canada · 11/27/20
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Facebook Street Team Moved to LinkedIn
Company | Group | Street Team
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Oil and Gas This Week Podcast | Oil and Gas HS&E Podcast | Oil and Gas Industry Leaders | Oil and Gas Legal Risk | Oil and Gas Onshore | Oil and Gas Offshore | PITCH Podcast |Oil and Gas Tech Podcast | Women Offshore Podcast | Permian Perspective
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
LinkedIn Group | Facebook | modalpoint | OGGN
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Get Automatically Notified About Oil & Gas Events Once a Month
Connect with Us
OGGN LinkedIn OGGN Facebook Group
Paige Wilson | LinkedIn| E-Mail | Oil and Gas Global Network
Mark LaCour | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Email | modalpoint.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Stitcher | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More
Leave a Comment