Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige give us the following Oil & Gas Predictions for 2021:
- Refineries shut down and US loses downstream dominance
- Consolidation in the tech providers and the value of the cloud increases
- Gen Z in the workforce. Oriented towards salary and security. Competitive, but not as Collaborative
- Rebirth of the Canadian oil industry
- Remote workers
- Loss of middle man in supply chain
- Trace hydrocarbon molecule from reserve to consumer
- Where will future talent come from?
Support the Show: Reviews
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Facebook Street Team Moved to LinkedIn
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Oil and Gas This Week Podcast | Oil and Gas HS&E Podcast | Oil and Gas Industry Leaders | Oil and Gas Legal Risk | Oil and Gas Onshore | Oil and Gas Offshore | PITCH Podcast |Oil and Gas Tech Podcast | Women Offshore Podcast | Permian Perspective
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us