Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Total Makes Significant Oil Find
- Equinor to Test Floating Solar Off Froya
- Total Drops API Membership
- McDermott Completes Offshore India Project
- U.S. Blacklists CNOOC for “Bullying” In The South China Sea
- Halliburton Switches to Grid Electricity For Permian Frac Jobs
- Atlantic Offshore Protects Against Cyber Threats with Fleet Secure Endpoint
- U.S. Watchdog: Large U.S. Banks Can No Longer Deny Funding to Oil & Gas
- Developer: Keystone XL Pipeline Could Be Emission-Free
- U.S. EPA Eyes Extending Refinery Biofuel Deadlines, No Action on Waivers
Support the Show: Reviews
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
Did you mean Sur fac tant Lol what’s a Sal fac tant
surfadict via Apple Podcasts ·United States of America ·01/08/2021
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Facebook Street Team Moved to LinkedIn
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Oil and Gas This Week Podcast | Oil and Gas HS&E Podcast | Oil and Gas Industry Leaders | Oil and Gas Legal Risk | Oil and Gas Onshore | Oil and Gas Offshore | PITCH Podcast |Oil and Gas Tech Podcast | Women Offshore Podcast | Permian Perspective | Oil and Gas Elevate Podcast
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us