Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- UK North Sea Deals Boom
- Brent Back Above $69 As Bullish Sentiment Holds
- China Dramatically Increases Ethanol Purchases From The U.S.
- Colorado Oil & Gas Taunts The North Face At Mock Award Ceremony
- Natural gas can help solve climate change, industry reminds policymakers
- Private Shale Firms Present Supply Wild Card
- Biden’s Policies Unlikely To Cause Crash In U.S. Oil Production
- Oilfield service providers Expro Group and Frank’s International combine in all-stock deal
- Asian oil demand plateaus, slowing crude price growth
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Oil and Gas This Week Podcast | Oil and Gas HS&E Podcast | Oil and Gas Industry Leaders | Oil and Gas Legal Risk | Oil and Gas Onshore | Oil and Gas Offshore | PITCH Podcast |Oil and Gas Tech Podcast | Women Offshore Podcast | Permian Perspective| Oil and Gas Elevate Podcast
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Events on Deck: Get Modalpoint’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us