Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Shell to sell interest in Deer Park refinery to partner Pemex
- Ad Agencies Step Away From Oil and Gas in Echo of Cigarette Exodus
- FORD F-150 LIGHTNING REVEALED: AN ELECTRIC TRUCK FOR THE MASSES
- Exxon Loses Board Seats to Activist Hedge Fund in Landmark Climate Vote
- Dutch Court Orders Shell to Deepen Carbon Cuts
- Total Shareholders Support Climate Plan, Rebranding to TotalEnergies
- Biden budget proposes repealing raft of tax benefits for fossil fuel producers
- Shale Consolidation: Cimarex and Cabot Merger Tops Busy Month for Sector Dealmakers
- AAPG and SPE Explore Merger To Create New Organization
- Nigeria to Kick-start 100 Oil & Gas Projects Between 2021 and 2025
- Oil trades near $70 a barrel on improving demand outlook
- SpaceX acquires former oil rigs to serve as floating Starship spaceports
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Events on Deck: Get Modalpoint’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us