Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Liberty CEO throws shade at North Face with slick ‘Thank You’ campaign
- Thank you, North Face | Chris Wright Video
- Bettering Human Lives: 2020 ESG Report
- Keystone XL Pipeline Project Is Officially Dead
- Shell said to consider sale of largest oil field in the U.S., valued at up to $10 billion
- Indigenous Group Wants 100 Percent of TM Pipeline
- G7 Hardens Stance on Fossil Fuels; Coal Is the First Target
- Global LNG Market Moves To Recover From 2020 Turbulence
- McDermott Nets 2 EPCC Refinery Deals
- After Colonial Attack, Energy Companies Rush To Secure Cyber Insurance
- Texas Forms New Group To Weigh Pros, Cons of Repurposing Oilfield Waste Water
- US pipeline operators face cybersecurity compliance deadline
- Key Win for Enbridge Oil Pipeline as Minnesota Court Affirms Regulator Approval
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Events on Deck: Get Modalpoint’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us