Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Pemex Comments on Fire
- Hurricane Center Issues Advisories and More
- BSEE Revises Maximum Daily Civil Penalty Fine Regs
- Patterson-UTI Energy to acquire Pioneer Energy Services in $295MM deal
- TC Energy files $15 billion NAFTA claim for canceled Keystone XL pipeline
- Drill baby drill? Biden administration wants more OPEC oil
- OPEC’s non-decision raises specter of oil markets awash in excess supply
- TotalEnergies Partners with Uber
- The Unintended Consequences Of Punishing Big Oil
- Announcing Our Independence Day
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Enter to Win Here! Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler. At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Events on Deck: Get Modalpoint’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us