Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Saudi Aramco Confirms $50MM Cyber Ransom Demand
- BHP said to seek an exit from its petroleum business
- Texas Upstream Gains Nearly 8,800 Jobs
- Hedge Funds Won Big On OPEC Spat
- Exxon taps female CFO as first outsider to join inner circle
- Biden to issue new cybersecurity rules for energy infrastructure after April hack
- Neptune Energy Uses Gaming Tech to Digitize Wells
- Indigenous Group Backs Proposed Canada LNG Project
- Greenland Ditches Oil Exploration Efforts After 50 Years Of Failure
- Saudi-Owned Motiva Suspends $6.6 Billion Petrochemical Expansion
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Enter to Win Here! Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler. At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Events on Deck: Get Modalpoint’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us