In this Episode of Oil & Gas This Week: War With Iran Could Send Oil To $250, US Forces Blow Up Three Oil Tankers In Syria Enforcing Oil Embargo, Marathon Oil Goes Truly All American As It Divests Iraq Play, Winklevosses, Private Equity Eye Power as U.S. Gas Glut Fix, Shell Begins Production from Massive Gulf of Mexico Platform and more industry news.
Weekly Rig Count
As of 6/08/2019 – The American Rig count is 1003 active rigs.
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Quarterly Happy Hour
OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Julie McLelland by e-mail.
If you’re interested in joining the street team, join our Facebook Group here.
We are excited to announce we have launched a new podcast! Permian Perspective Podcast hosted by Krista Escamilla. You can listen and subscribe here. Her podcast will showcase stories and tips/advice for everything to do with the Permian!
- Golf for Good — Sponsorship or Attending | June 11th, 2019
- Energy Drone & Robotics Summit | June 12-13th, 2019
- Energy in Data Conference | June 17-19th, 2019
- Energy Exposition | June 26-27th, 2019
- Argentina Frac Sand Logistics 2019 Exhibition and Conference | June 24-25, 2019
- Shoot For the Future | July 26th, 2019
- NAPE Summer | August 21-22nd, 2019