In this Episode of Oil & Gas This Week with a big Thank You to Weatherford – Why Peak Oil Demand Doesn’t Matter, The Oil And Gas Situation: The Great Permian Capital Reallocation Begins, Exxon Mobil and Chevron will join global energy giants in climate initiative, reversing position, Offshore Investments to Outpace Shale in 2019, Houston-based investment bank to collaborate with Google Cloud, and more Permian news.
Have a question? Click here to ask.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Stitcher | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More
Why Peak Oil Demand Doesn’t Matter
The Oil And Gas Situation: The Great Permian Capital Reallocation Begins
Exxon Mobil and Chevron will join global energy giants in climate initiative, reversing position
Offshore Investments to Outpace Shale in 2019
Houston-based investment bank to collaborate with Google Cloud
Houston-based oil and gas company building its own frac sand mine near College Station
Houston-area petrochemical cos. face a tough hiring environment
Here’s how much petroleum engineers make in various cities across Texas
Canada Orders New Review Of Trans Mountain Pipeline In Bid To Revive Project
Weekly Rig Count
As of 10/4/2018 – The American Rig count is 1,150 active rigs.
Monthly Happy Hour
Want to sponsor a Happy Hour? Email our project coordinator, Julie McLelland, by e-mail for more information.
- PBIOS – October 16-18 | Odessa, TX: The Permian Basin International Oil Show, Inc. not only showcases the very latest technology, it also honors the industry’s past. A working cable tool rig operates daily on the show grounds during the three-day show, surrounded by trucks and oilfield equipment from the 1930’s, a key growth period for the industry in the Permian Basin.
- EVONIK Oil & Gas Symposium – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: This Symposium will feature industry experts and networking opportunities to discuss the latest innovations, trends, and challenges facing the oil and gas industry. Experts from leading corporations will include: Halliburton, Polyflow, Baker Hughes GE, Spears & Associates, Texas A&M University, Hoerbiger Corporation, Kosta Tech, Western Falcon, Fritz Industries, Inc., Linde Engineering, United Pipeline Systems, Inc., Innospec, Flotek, AirBorne, BYK USA, Inc., And more! Register here.
- Well Site Automation 2018 – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “achieve efficient, cost-effective, and safer operations”, and the objective will be to bring shale operators and service companies together with leading industry experts to collaborate and examine new opportunities in well site automation, and to address the key challenges in well site operations across North America.
- 9th Annual Summit on Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas – November 5-7 | Houston, TX: Over 300 Operations, Operational Excellence, EH&S, Asset Management and Reliability leaders are meeting in Houston to learn the latest strategies and technologies for managing change, increasing efficiency and optimizing productivity – without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance. Learn how to unlock value and deliver large – and lasting performance improvements. Register here.
- Time Machine – November 6-7 | Austin, TX: Time Machine is your passport to the future. SparkCognition’s annual summit brings together world-leading creative minds in technology, government, industry, and academia to debate the most pressing issue of our time: artificial intelligence. Register here.
Enter to Win a Redwing Offshore Bag!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Get Automatically Notified About Oil & Gas Events Once a Month
Connect with Us
Jake Corley | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email | Wellhub
Mark LaCour | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Email | modalpoint.com
Leave a Comment